– Watch “Caine’s Arcade 2: From a Movie to a Movement” to see what happened to Caine and the launch of our non-profit Imagination.org:
– Over $240,000 raised for Caine’s Scholarship Fund!!!
– 5 days after we posted this film, we started a non-profit called Imagination.org. Our first program was a Global #CardboardChallenge to foster more kid creativity.
– Over 1 MILLION KIDS in 80 countries have since taken our #CardboardChallenge!
– Imagination.org now supports over 200 Creativity Chapters in 30 Countries! Start one!
– We have an Annual #InventorsChallenge w AT&T Aspire that has reached over 30,000 kids!
– In 2018 we merged Imagination.org with TwoBitCircus.org to increase our capacity!
– In 2019 we received a $1 MILLION GRANT (!) from VANS first ever #CheckerboardDay to help us continue to foster kid creativity in millions more kids worldwide.
Join us and help us imagine what happens next:
SPEAKING and TEAM BUILDING:
Want us to do a screening, speak at your event, or do a super fun cardboard creative Team Building Activity? We’ve done events for thousands of educators, entrepreneurs, kids, and more. Learn more: or
A film by Nirvan Mullick
“Caine’s Arcade” Theme song by Juli Crockett:
Caine’s Arcade Theme Song on iTunes!
Thank You for sharing Caine’s Arcade! Always buy the FunPass! 🙂